As much as I love a night on the town, I love a comfy & cozy night in. Especially if it includes my husband distracting my boys with a night up in our movie room watching a movie or playing video games. I want all the quiet time with some comfy PJ’s, my hair tossed up in a messy bun, eye masks for my tired eyes and buried under pillows and a cozy blanket!
This year, it has been my go to since we are home a lot more. I have linked some of my favorite products at all price points. I have these items and they are tried and true my top 8 favorites (and here’s why)!
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket: I have had my eye on this blanket for years! I’ve had mine for 4 months and I have to say that it is one of the softest and coziest blankets that I own. We are somewhat blanket connoisseurs in our home and this one is definitely in the top 3! I curl under this luxe blanket every time I have a spare minute to watch a little television.
- Jo Malone London Travel Set: This set is the perfect starter set. These scents are divine (my top favs) and the perfect trial/travel size to test it out to see if you truly love them. P.S. you will and you will become a scent layering connoisseur in no time!
- Jo Malone London candle: Ya’ll, this candle is so luxe! I am a candle person and this one is worth every penny. It is super scented, burns evenly, and fills any room with luxe fragrance. I have this candle in our bedroom and I love it.
- Satin Pillowcase and Mask Set: So I have to be honest, I don’t use a sleep mask but this set is such a great deal compared to its competitors. I will just bundle the sleep mask with a fun set and gift to our neighbor for her birthday. This satin pillowcase though… I love sleeping on a satin pillowcase simply because of it benefits. It is great for your hair and limits the amount of creasing that occurs overnight. It’s also great for your face, its great for fending off fine lines and wrinkles and it is soft and non-irritating. My mom used to actually have me sleep on a satin pillowcase when I was a girl simply to preserve my “Shirley Temple” curls and I know she is up there saying “I told you so”
- Pajama Set: Let me preface by saying, if you purchase anything on this list, this is the one to grab! These PJ’s are my FAV!!! Like hands down FAV! I have been in LOVE with these PJ’s for years!!! The fabric is so buttery soft, they do not pill, they wash well, and they last! I have tried some of the competitors versions that were less expensive and they are just not the same. These are money!!
- Satin Hair ties: Now if you know me, you know that I am a huge lover of teleties. You know those hair ties that look like an old phone cord? Well, these hair ties are tied at number 1 with those! These satin hair ties are so gentle on your hair and prevent creasing as well. I love to throw my hair up in these at night and sleep in them. Plus, they look adorable for everyday wear as well!
- Gold Eye masks: I have been using this brand of eye masks for a while. They are by far my favorite. Eye masks are my fav when I am feeling “mom tired” or after a night of drinks and fun. Pair this with the pillowcase set and/or the satin hair ties for a cute little gift of pampering!
- Soft & Plush Robe: Let me first start off by saying that when I first saw (and felt) this robe in store, I knew that I needed it. First off, it is super affordable and just as soft as the higher end brands that I have been eyeing for a while. Secondly, it is soft, like so soft… and cozy.
So there ya have it guys, my comfy favorites. I have to say, I have and adore everything on this list and they are truly my top favorites that I would not mind having more of under my tree. Of course, what would be icing on the cake is opening these gifts and seeing a hand written voucher from my husband promising for some much needed quiet time and 4 little elves cleaning my house while I take naps and watch movie marathons! (wink, wink!)