Listen sis! Just because you have littles running around at your feet, kids to get to practice and supper to get on the table, doesn’t mean that you have to wear frumpy clothing. I’ve been there, and it made me feel like crud. Do I put on makeup everyday or get dressed to the nines? Nah! But I have weeded out all of my frumpy clothes and added them to a tote that is labeled paint clothes, because that is all they should be worn for! Below I have linked 5 of my favorite go-to looks for every day! Throw on some mascara, or some big sunnies and you are ready for anything the day throws your way!
- Pair a sleek pair of joggers with a modal bamboo top for a chic athletic look. I have linked my favorite pair that just so happened to be the perfect inspired pair that is the same quality, if not better than that name brand with a “fruit” in its name!
- A fun baby doll dress is a great everyday staple. This ombre one is my personal fav and I have been wearing it at least twice a week! It’s currently on clearance, so grab it while you can!
- As we approach warmer weather, distressed denim shorts and fun tops will be my go-to! Add fun accessories such as a hat or fun headbands to personalize your look even further!
- Loungewear sets. Now this one is a catch 22. I love a good comfy loungewear set, however I save my printed sets for days when I have no plans to leave. If I have errands to run, I will throw on a solid set and accessorize with some gold necklaces and my favorite stack of bracelets!
- Tshirt Dresses!!! I probably have this dress in every color and its under $10! I adore these! They are perfect for warm days. If I have to run out the door, I pair with a denim jacket and a hat to cover my dirty hair!
- Accessories! I have linked my favorite hair accessories, bracelets, inspired bags and shoes for ya.
As moms, we are busy and sometimes we forget about ourselves sometimes. Believe me, I’ve been there! Heck, I’m still there most days! But taking the time out to put quick staples in your wardrobe that you can grab and throw on amidst the chaos. I know it makes me feel so much better to be a little put together and I hope that you feel the same!